The Canada student visa permits an individual to arrive in Canada as a full-time regular student at an accredited university, college or institution in Canada. In Canada, the student visa is also popular as the Study Permit.
Overseas student applicants for this visa must be registered in a study program that results in a certificate, diploma or degree. The institution that has accepted them must also be included in the list of designated institutions authorized by the CIC. The documents required for Canada Student Visa for overseas student applicants are:
- A copy of the valid passport
- Photographs of passport size
- Letter of acceptance that is unconditional
- Receipt of the fees paid
- Letter offering scholarship if so applicable
- Any correspondence with the institution in Canada relevant for visa application
- Monetary documents
- Documents of academics
- Scores of tests
- Certificates of work experience if applicable
- Medical reports if already done
If you are looking to Study in Canada, get in touch with Y-Axis, a leading immigration consultancy firm, to get assistance and guidance for smooth processing of your visa application.