The documents required for Temporary Resident Visa or Canada Tourist Visa for Indians are:
- The purpose of travel to Canada.
- Current migration status photocopy.
- Photocopy of the Marriage Certificate/License.
- Payment of fee receipt in a format that is acceptable.
- Photocopy of the valid travel document or passport’s information page.
- 2 Photographs that adhere to photograph specifications in the visa application.
- Evidence of ability to support oneself and accompanying family members to Canada.
- You must provide evidence of legal status in the nation of residence if it differs from the nation of citizenship on your passport.
- Minors who are travelling singly or with one of the parents must offer documents for custody or authorization letter from the other parent not accompanying to Canada.
Any other extra documents as mandated by the visa office. If you are looking to Study in Canada, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.